Tschudi's yellow-shouldered bat
Tschudi's Yellow-shouldered Bat (Sturnira oporaphilum), is an extant species of leaf-nosed bat indigenous to Argentina, Ecuador, and Peru, with its range also encompassing Bolivia. Given that the extent of the species is scarcely greater than 20,000 km², and the probable deterioration in its habitat, the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) recognises S. oporaphilum as near threatened and close to qualifying as vulnerable.
- Barquez, R. and Diaz, M. (2008). "Sturnira oporaphilum". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2012.1. International Union for Conservation of Nature. http://www.iucnredlist.org/apps/redlist/details/136494. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- Tschudi, J. J. von (1844). Untersuchungen über die Fauna Peruana. 2. St. Gallen: Von Scheitlin und Zollikofer. p. 64.
- Wilson, D. E.; Reeder, D. M. (2005). Mammal Species of the World (3rd ed.). Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press. ISBN 0801882214.
- List of mammals of Argentina
- List of mammals of Bolivia
- List of mammals of Ecuador
- List of mammals of Peru