- Number of suckers in proximal half of each arm IV at 50 mm GL = about ??, and at 119 mm GL = about 45.
- Clubs 30-37% of GL.
- Club dactylus with 4 sucker series becoming disorganized at dactylus base where sucker series split into those leading to the marginal zones of club.
- Club ventral-marginal zone with 3 series of suckers in central region; medial suckers ca. one-fourth diameter of suckers of marginal series. Occasionally 1-2 small suckers present as a partial fourth series.
- Club dorsal-marginal zone with few suckers in 1-2 irregular series.
- Club medial zone with large central hook; small distal hook and proximal series with 1-2 suckers followed proximally by 2-4 small hooks with largest hook never closest to large central hook (i. e. hooks initially increase in size proximally).
- Total number of suckers (excluding terminal pad, medial zone) on tentacular club: about 159-181.
- Median region of tentacular stalk between marginal series without suckers except for occasional 1-2 sucker.
Figure. Oral views of the tentacle and club of G. berryi 119 mm GL, plesiotype. Top - Left tentacle. Middle- Enlargement of the tentacular club. Drawings from Young (1972). Bottom - Right tentacular club. Photograph by R. Young. The drawings have been inverted for easier comparison with the photograph.
No one has provided updates yet.