Dudleya cymosa is a succulent plant known by the common name canyon live-forever. It is a distinctive plant sending up erect red-orange stems from a gray-green basal rosette. The small yellowish-red thimble-shaped flowers top the stems in a cyme inflorescence. The plant is found in rocky areas in the low elevation mountains of California and southern Oregon. Some subspecies are considered threatened locally.
- D. c. subsp. costafolia - Pierpoint Springs dudleya
- D. c. subsp. crebrifolia - San Gabriel River dudleya
- D. c. subsp. marcescens - marcescent dudleya
- D. c. subsp. ovatifolia - Santa Monica Mountains dudleya
- Thomson, Paul H. (1993). Dudleya and Hasseanthus handbook. Bonsall, CA: Bonsall Publication. ISBN 978-0960206650.