The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Intitut fur Seefischerei (ISH). BIOLAB Forschungsinstitut, Hohenwestedt, Germany. (Ref. 35509)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Coad, B.W. and J.D. Reist0 Annotated list of the arctic marine fishes of Canada. Can. MS Rep. Fish Aquat. Sci. 2674:iv:+112 p. (Ref. 58426)
- Coad, B.W.0 Encyclopedia of Canadian fishes. Canadian Museum of Nature and Canadian Sportfishing Productions Inc. Singapore. (Ref. 12204)
- Cohen, D.M., A.W. Ebeling, T. Iwamoto, S.B. McDowell, N.B. Marshall, D.E. Rosen, P. Sonoda, W.H. Weed III and L.P. Woods0 Fishes of the western North Atlantic. Part six. New Haven, Sears Found. Mar. Res., Yale Univ. (Ref. 37108)
- Cohen, D.M., T. Inada, T. Iwamoto and N. Scialabba. 1990. FAO species catalogue. Vol. 10. Gadiform fishes of the world (Order Gadiformes). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of cods, hakes, grenadiers and other gadiform fishes known to date. FAO Fish. Synop. 125(10). Rome: FAO. 442 p.
- Cohen, D.M., T. Inada, T. Iwamoto and N. Scialabba0 FAO species catalogue. Vol. 10. Gadiform fishes of the world (Order Gadiformes). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of cods, hakes, grenadiers and other gadiform fishes known to date. FAO Fish. Synop. 125(10). Rome: FAO. 442 p. (Ref. 1371)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Geistdoerfer, P.0 Macrouridae. p. 644-676. In P.J.P. Whitehead, M.-L. Bauchot, J.-C. Hureau, J. Nielsen and E. Tortonese (eds.) Fishes of the north-eastern Atlantic and the Mediterranean. UNESCO, Paris. Vol. 2. (Ref. 6187)
- Gordon, J.D.M. and J.A.R. Duncan0 Deep-sea bottom-living fishes at two repeat stations at 2,200 and 2,900 m in the Rockall Trough, northeastern Atlantic Ocean. Mar. Biol. 96:309-325. (Ref. 40742)
- Haedrich, R.L. and N.R. Henderson0 Pelagic food of Coryphaenoides armatus, a deep benthic rattail. Deep-Sea Res. 21:739-744. (Ref. 51907)
- Haedrich, R.L. and N.R. Merrett0 Summary atlas of deep-living demersal fishes in the North Atlantic Basin. J. Nat. Hist. 22:1325-1362. (Ref. 40643)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Jonsson, G.0 Islenskir fiskar. Fiolvi, Reykjavik, 568 pp. (Ref. 12462)
- Lorance, P., P.A. Large, O.A. Bergstad and J.D.M. Gordon0 Grenadiers of the Northeast Atlantic - Distribution, Biology, Fisheries, and Their Impacts, and Developments in Stock Assessment and Management. Am. Fish. Soc. Symp. 63:365-397. (Ref. 81170)
- Marshall, N.B.0 Macrouridae. p. 287-299. In J.C. Hureau and Th. Monod (eds.) Check-list of the fishes of the north-eastern Atlantic and of the Mediterranean (CLOFNAM). UNESCO, Paris. Vol. 1. (Ref. 9970)
- Mauchline, J. and J.D.M. Gordon0 Diets and bathymetric distributions of the macrourid fish of the Rockall Trough, northeastern Atlantic Ocean. Mar. Biol. 81:107-121. (Ref. 51331)
- Merrett, N.R.0 Demersal ichthyofaunal distribution in the abyssal eastern North Atlantic, with special reference to Coryphaenoides (Nematonurus) Armatus (Macrouridae). J. Mar. Biol. Ass. U.K. 72(1):5-24. (Ref. 46118)
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith. 2003. An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248
- Santos, R.S., F.M. Porteiro and J.P. Barreiros0 Marine fishes of the Azores: annotated checklist and bibliography. Bulletin of the University of Azores. Supplement 1. 244 p. (Ref. 35204)
- Scott, W.B. and M.G. Scott0 Atlantic fishes of Canada. Can. Bull. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 219:731 p. (Ref. 5951)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!