The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Holotype: Randall, J. E. & Lobel, P. S. 16 June 2009. Zootaxa. 2133: 5, Figs. 2-7.
- Lobel, P.S. and L.K. Lobel0 Endemic marine fishes of Belize: evidence of isolation in a unique ecological region. pp. 48-51. In Palomares, M.L.D., Pauly, D. (eds.). Too Precious to Drill: the Marine Biodiversity of Belize. Fisheries Centre ResearchReports 19(6). Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia. (Ref. 88930)
- Paratype: Randall, J. E. & Lobel, P. S. 16 June 2009. Zootaxa. 2133: 5, Figs. 2-7.
- Patzner, R.A., J.L. Van Tassell, M. Kova?i? and B.G. Kapoor0 The biology of gobies. Enfield, NH : Science Publishers ; Boca Raton, FL : DIstributed by CRC Press, 685 p. (Ref. 92840)
- Randall, J.E. and P.S. Lobel. 2009. A literature review of the sponge-dwelling gobiid fishes of the genus Elacatinus from the western Atlantic, with description of two new Caribbean species. Zootaxa 2133:1-19.
- Randall, J.E. and P.S. Lobel0 A literature review of the sponge-dwelling gobiid fishes of the genus Elacatinus from the western Atlantic, with description of two new Caribbean species. Zootaxa 2133:1-19. (Ref. 81169)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!