Data about <i>Python timoriensis</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Python timoriensis
- data quality
- Norms, criteria, standards, and other direct qualitative and quantitative measures used in determining the quality or integrity of data; may also include activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of data or to review interim data and efficacy outcomes to determine if research should be continued as designed, changed, or terminated; may also include reviews to investigate misconduct in research; levels of excellence which characterize the data based on accepted standards of quality.
- establishment means
- The process by which the biological individual(s) represented in the Occurrence became established at the location. Recommended best practice is to use a controlled vocabulary.
- a maximal value is largest value of an attribute for the entities in the defined set.
- measurement remarks
- Comments or notes accompanying the MeasurementOrFact.
- measurement unit
- The units associated with the measurementValue. Recommended best practice is to use the International System of Units (SI).
- measurement value
- The value of the measurement, fact, characteristic, or assertion.
- sample size
- The size of the sample upon which a measurement is based.
- scientific name
- The full scientific name, with authorship and date information if known. When forming part of an Identification, this should be the name in lowest level taxonomic rank that can be determined. This term should not contain identification qualifications, which should instead be supplied in the IdentificationQualifier term.
- A related resource from which the described resource is derived.
- statistical method
- The method which was used to process an aggregate of values.
- total life span
- The full period of time from birth to death of an organism.
Life History and Behavior
|AnAge Database of Animal Ageing and Longevity|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!