|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2010)|
This species occurs in the Atlantic Ocean off the Cape Verdes.
- Tucker J.K. (2009). Recent cone species database. September 4th 2009 Edition
- Filmer R.M. (2001). A Catalogue of Nomenclature and Taxonomy in the Living Conidae 1758 - 1998. Backhuys Publishers, Leiden. 388pp.
- Tenorio, M.J.; Afonso, C.M.L.; Rolán, E. (2008). New endemic species of Conus (Gastropoda, Conidae) from the Islands of São Nicolau, Santo Antão and Sal in the Cape Verde Archipelago. Vita Malacologica, 6: 1-10
- Tucker J.K. & Tenorio M.J. (2009) Systematic classification of Recent and fossil conoidean gastropods. Hackenheim: Conchbooks. 296 pp.
- Puillandre N., Duda T.F., Meyer C., Olivera B.M. & Bouchet P. (2015). One, four or 100 genera? A new classification of the cone snails. Journal of Molluscan Studies. 81: 1-23
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!