The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bohart, Richard M. 1941. A revision of the Strepsiptera with special reference to the species of North America. University of California Publications in Entomology, vol. 7, no. 6. 91-160
- Brusca, Richard C., and Gary J. Brusca. 2002. Invertebrates, Second Edition. xx + 936
- Kathirithamby, Jeyaraney, and Michael S. Engel. 2014. A revised key to the living and fossil families of Strepsiptera, with the description of a new family, Cretostylopidae. Journal of the Kansas Entomological Society, vol. 87, no. 4. 385-388
- Kathirithamby, Jeyaraney. 1989. Review of the Order Strepsiptera. Systematic Entomology, vol. 14, no. 1. 41-92
- Kirby, William. 1813. Strepsiptera, a new Order of Insects proposed; and the Characters of the Order, with those of its Genera, laid down. Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, vol. 11, no. 1. 86-123
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!