The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 The icthyological collection of the Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). Division of Ichthyology and Herpetology, Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). (Ref. 35508)
- Arkhipchuk, V.V.0 Chromosome database. Database of Dr. Victor Arkhipchuk. (Ref. 30184)
Dorofeeva, E.A.0 Karyological basis for the systematic position of Caspian and Black Sea salmons (Salmo trutta caspius Kessler,
- Fricke, R., M. Bilecenoglu and H.M. Sari0 Annotated checklist of fish and lamprey species (Gnathostoma and Petromyzontomorphi) of Turkey, including a Red List of threatened and declining species. Stuttgarter Beitr. Naturk. Sea A (706):1-172. (Ref. 58342)
- Gibbons, S.0 Collect fish on stamps. Stanley Gibbons Ltd., London and Ringwood. 418 p. (Ref. 31522)
- Iranian Fisheries Company and Iranian Fisheries Research Organization0 Fishes of the Caspian Sea (Iranian waters). Poster. Tehran, Iran. (Ref. 47532)
- Klinkhardt, M, M. Tesche and H. Greven0 Database of fish chromosomes. Westarp Wissenschaften. (Ref. 34370)
- Kottelat, M. and J. Freyhof0 Handbook of European freshwater fishes. Publications Kottelat, Cornol and Freyhof, Berlin, 646 pp. (Ref. 59043)
- Kottelat, M.0 European freshwater fishes. Biologia 52, Suppl. 5:1-271. (Ref. 13696)
- Turan, D., M. Kottelat and S. Engin0 Two new species of trouts, resident and migratory, sympatric in streams of northern Anatolia (Salmoniformes: Salmonidae). Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 20(4):333-364. (Ref. 85599)
- Turan, D., M. Kottelat and Y. Bekta?0 Salmo tigridis, a new species of trout from the Tigris River, Turkey (Teleostei: Salmonidae). Zootaxa 2993:23-33. (Ref. 87713)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!