The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Arkhipchuk, V.V.0 Chromosome database. Database of Dr. Victor Arkhipchuk. (Ref. 30184)
- Doiphode, P.V.0 Local and scientific names of fishes of Goa. Seafood Export J. 17(3):35-40. (Ref. 33274)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 1998. Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Ferraris, C.J. Jr., M.A. McGrouther and K.L. Parkinson0 A crtitical review of the types and putative types of southern Asian marine and freshwater fish species in the Australian Museum named by Francis Day. Rec. Aust. Mus. 52:289-306. (Ref. 43748)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Monkolprasit, S., S. Sontirat, S. Vimollohakarn and T. Songsirikul0 Checklist of Fishes in Thailand. Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Bangkok, Thailand. 353 p. (Ref. 37773)
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Strømme, T.0 NAN-SIS: Software for fishery survey data logging and analysis. User's manual. FAO Computerized Information Series (Fisheries). No. 4. Rome, FAO. 103 p. (Ref. 27360)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!