The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Bellwood, D.R. 1994. A phylogenetic study of the parrotfishes family Scaridae (Pisces: Labroidei), with a revision of genera. Rec. Aust. Mus. Suppl. 20:1-86.
- Bellwood, D.R.0 A phylogenetic study of the parrotfishes family Scaridae (Pisces: Labroidei), with a revision of genera. Rec. Aust. Mus. Suppl. 20:1-86. (Ref. 11064)
- Brock, R.E.0 Occurrence and variety of fishes in mixohaline ponds of the Kona, Hawaii, coast. Copeia 1977(1):134-139. (Ref. 46928)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- DeMartini, E.E., A.M. Friedlander and S.R. Holzwarth0 Size at sex change in protogynous labroids, prey body size distributions, and apex predator densities at NW Hawaiian atolls. Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser. 207:259-271. (Ref. 55080)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Miyasaka, A.0 A database on scientific and common names of fishes exported from Hawaii. The information was derived from the above mentioned database. A printout of the names is also available from the State of Hawaii, Department of Land and Natural Resources, 1151 Punchbowl Street, Honolulu, Hawaii. (Ref. 5358)
- Mundy, B.C.0 Checklist of the fishes of the Hawaiian Archipelago. Bishop Museum Bulletins in Zoology. Bishop Mus. Bull. Zool. (6):1-704. (Ref. 58302)
- Nguyen, N.T. and V.Q. Nguyen0 Biodiversity and living resources of the coral reef fishes in Vietnam marine waters. Science and Technology Publishing House, Hanoi. (Ref. 58534)
- Parenti, Paola, and John E. Randall. 2000. An annotated checklist of the species of the Labroid fish families Labridae and Scaridae. Ichthyological Bulletin of the J. L. B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, no. 68. 97
- Randall, J.E.0 Chlorurus perspicillatus x C. sordidus, a hybrid parrotfish from the Hawaiian Islands. Aqua, J. Ichthyol. Aquat. Biol 10(1):39-43. (Ref. 57558)
- Randall, J.E.0 Guide to Hawaiian reef fishes. Harrowood Books, Newtown Square, PA 19073, USA. 74 p. (Ref. 3921)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's underwater photos. Collection of almost 2,000 underwater photos (slides). Unpublished. (Ref. 28620)
- To be filled0 Tubbataha List (Electronic file). Angelique Songco (pers.comm). (Ref. 57038)
- World Wide Fund for Nature (Philippines)0 Annual Ecosystem Research & Monitoring Reports. Tubbataha Conservation Project. WWF-Philippines. Electronic file. (Ref. 53416)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!