The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Crivelli, A.J.0 The freshwater fish endemic to the Mediterranean region. An action plan for their conservation. Tour du Valat Publication, 171 p. (Ref. 26100)
- Dhora, Dh.0 Fjalor i emrave t
- Dhora, Dh.0 Regjist
- Dul?i?, J., P. Tutman, I. Prusina, S. Tomsi?, B. Dragi?evi?, E. Haskovi? and B. Glamuzina0 Length-weight relationships for six endemic freshwater fishes from Hutovo Blato wetland (Bosnia and Herzegovina). J. Appl. Ichthyol. 25:499-500. (Ref. 91127)
- Economidis, P.S.0 Check list of freshwater fishes of Greece (recent status of threats and protection). Hellenic Society for the Protection of Nature, Special publication, 48 p. (Ref. 41624)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hanel, L.0 Komentovan
- Hilton-Taylor, C.0 2000 IUCN red list of threatened species. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK. xviii + 61 p. (with 1 CD-ROM). (Ref. 36508)
- Kottelat, M. and J. Freyhof 2007 Handbook of European freshwater fishes. Publications Kottelat, Cornol, Switzerland. 646 p. (Ref. 59043)
- Kottelat, M. and J. Freyhof. 2007. Handbook of European freshwater fishes. Publications Kottelat, Cornol, Switzerland. 646 p.
- Kottelat, M. and J. Freyhof0 Handbook of European freshwater fishes. Publications Kottelat, Cornol and Freyhof, Berlin, 646 pp. (Ref. 59043)
- Kottelat, M.0 European freshwater fishes. Biologia 52, Suppl. 5:1-271. (Ref. 13696)
- Lusk, M.R., Luskova V. and L. Hanel0 Alien fish species in the Czech Republic and their impact on the native fish fauna. Folia Zool. 59(1):57-72. (Ref. 83969)
- Machacek, H. (ed.)0 World Records Freshwater Fishing. www.fishing-worldrecords.com, 8 December 2014. (Ref. 99764)
- Seafood Services Australia0 Austalian Fish Names List. http://www.seafoodservices.com.au/, version 16 September 2003. (Ref. 50831)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!