The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. and D.R. Robertson 1994 Fishes of the tropical eastern Pacific. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu. 332 p. (Ref. 11482)
- Allen, G.R. and D.R. Robertson. 1994. Fishes of the tropical eastern Pacific. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu. 332 p.
- Allen, G.R. and D.R. Robertson0 Fishes of the tropical eastern Pacific. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu. 332 p. (Ref. 11482)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL). The Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL), Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA. (Ref. 34634)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Paraclinus monophthalmus (Günther, 1861). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=282029
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 PISCES. Eschmeyer's PISCES database as published on the Internet in June 1997, URL: gopher://gopher.calacademy.org:640/7. (Ref. 12965)
- Fowler, H.W. 1944. Results of the Fifth George Vanderbilt Expedition (1941) (Bahamas, Caribbean sea, Panama, Galápagos Archipelago and Mexican Pacific Islands). The Fishes. , Source: Acad. Nat. Sci. Philadel., Monographs, Vol. 6, Page: 57-529
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Galván-Magaña, F., Gutiérrez-Sánchez, F., Abitia-Cárdenas, L.A. and Rodríguez-Romero, J. 2000. The distribution and affinities of the shore fishes of the Baja California Sur lagoons. In Aquatic Ecosystems of Mexico: Status and Scope. Eds. M. Manuwar, S.G. Lawrence, I.F. Manuwar & D.F. Malley. Ecovision World Monograph Series , Vol. 0, Page: 383-398
- Günther, A. 1861. Catalogue of the fishes in the British Museum. Catalogue of the acanthopterygian fishes in the collection of the British Museum. Gobiidae ...[thru]... Notacanthi. , Vol. 3, Page: 1-586
- Günther, A. 1864. On some new species of Central American fishes. , Source: Proc. Zool. Soc. London, Vol. 14, Page: 227-232
- Hastings, P.A.0 Clinidae. Trambollos. p. 1011-1014. In W. Fischer, F. Krupp, W. Schneider, C. Sommer, K.E. Carpenter and V. Niem (eds.) Guia FAO para Identification de Especies para lo Fines de la Pesca. Pacifico Centro-Oriental. 3 Vols. FAO, Rome. (Ref. 9290)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Jordan, D.S. 1895. The fishes of Sinaloa. , Source: Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences (Series 2), Vol. 5, Page: 377-514
- Jordan, D.S. and Evermann, B.W. 1898. The fishes of North and Middle America: a descriptive catalogue of the species of fish-like vertebrates found in the waters of North America, north of the Isthmus of Panama. Part III. , Source: Bull. U.S. Nat. Mus., Vol. 47, Page: 2183-3136
- Jordan, D.S. and Gilbert, C.H. 1882. List of Fishes now in the Museum of Yale College, Collected by Prof. Frank H. Bradley, at Panama, with Descriptions of Three New Species , Source: Proc. U.S. Nat. Mus., Vol. 5, Page: 620-632
- Jordan, D.S. and Gilbert, C.H. 1883. List of the fishes now in the museum of Yale College, collected by Prof. Frank H. Bradley at panama, with descriptions of three new species. , Source: Proc. U.S. Nat. Mus., Vol. 5, issue 1882, Page: 620-632
- Kendall, W.C. and Radcliffe, L. 1912. The shore fishes. Reports on the scientific results of the expedition to the eastern tropical Pacific, ... by the U.S. Fish Commission steamer Albatross, from October, 1904, to March, 1905, Lieut. Commander L.M. Garret, U.S.N., Commanding. XXV. , Source: Mem. Mus. Comp. Zool., Vol. 35, issue 3, Page: 75-171
- Lopez, M. I. and Bussing, W. A. 1982. Lista provisional de los peces marinos de la Costa Rica. , Source: Revista de Biologia Tropical, Vol. 30, issue 1, Page: 5-26
- Meek, S.E. and Hildebrand, S.F. 1928. The marine fishes of Panama. Part III , Source: Field Mus. Nat. Hist., Zool. Ser. Publ., Vol. XV, Page: 709-1045
- Rosenblatt, R.H. and Parr, T.D. 1969. The Pacific species of the clinid fish genus Paraclinus. , Source: Copeia, Vol. 1969, issue 1, Page: 1-20
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!