The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2005. website, AOU Check-List (07-2005)
- 2006. website, Zoonomen - Zoological Nomenclature Resource, 2006.05.28
- American Ornithologists' Union. 1945. Twentieth supplement to the American Ornithologists' Union Check-list of North American Birds. The Auk, vol. 62, no. 3
- American Ornithologists' Union. 1945. Twentieth supplement to the American Ornithologists' Union Check-list of North American Birds. The Auk, vol. 62, no. 3. 436-449
- Bailey, F. 1920. Handbook of Birds of the Western United States. New York: Houghton Mifflin Company.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- BirdLife International 2012. Empidonax hammondii
- Cotype: Xantus. (Not Earlier Than May 25) 1858. Proc. Acad. Nat. Sci. Philadelphia. 10: 117.
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. ix + 259
- Gillson, G. 1997. "Close-Up View: Hammond's Flycatcher" (On-line). The Bird Guide. Accessed 03/09/04 at http://thebirdguide.com/sample/hafl.htm.
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Sept 12). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Paige, C. 1999. "Wings Info Resources/Species Information and management Abstracts" (On-line). Accessed Nov. 1, 2000 at http://www.tnc.org/wings/wingresource/HAFL3.htm.
- Reader's Digest, 1990. Book of North American Birds. New York: The Reader's Digest Associations Inc..
- USGS: Northern Prairie Research Center, 1998. "Forest and Rangeland Birds of the United States: Natural History and Habitat Use" (On-line). Accessed 12/28/08 at http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/birds/forest/species/empihamm.htm.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!