The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Edwards G.B. 2004. Revision of the jumping spiders of the genus Phidippus (Araneae: Salticidae). Occasional Papers of the Florida State Collection of Arthropods, Gainesville: 11: 92, 152, illustrations 323-327, phot C60, map 23
- Peckham G.W., Peckham E.G. 1901b. Spiders of the Phidippus Group of the Family Attidae. Transactions of the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters, Madison: 288, illustrations t 23, f 7
- Peckham G.W., Peckham E.G. 1909. Revision of the Attidae of North America. Transactions of the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters, Madison: 406, illustrations t 31, f 4
- Richman D.B., Cutler B. 1978. A list of the jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) of the United States and Canada. Peckhamia: 95
- Richman D.B., Cutler B. 1988. A list of the jumping spiders of Mexico. Peckhamia: 76
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!