Data about <i>Leptailurus serval serval</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Leptailurus serval serval
- An arid condition is an environmental condition in which annual precipitation is less than half of annual potential evapotranspiration.
- A region rendered barren or partially barren by environmental extremes, especially by low rainfall.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- A grassland of the tropics or subtropics with scattered trees.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!