Data about <i>Falco peregrinus anatum</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Falco peregrinus anatum
- body mass
- The amount of matter in the body of an organism.
- A bibliographic reference for the resource.
- An entity responsible for making contributions to the resource.
- This taxon is still in existence, as opposed to extinct.
- extinction status
- Indicates whether a taxon is extant (living today) or extinct.
- A biological sex quality inhering in an individual or a population that only produces gametes that can be fertilised by male gametes.
- Grams. A mass unit which is equal to one thousandth of a kilogram or 10^[-3] kg.
- A biological sex quality inhering in an individual or a population whose sex organs contain only male gametes.
- a maximal value is largest value of an attribute for the entities in the defined set.
- measurement method
- A description of or reference to (publication, URI) the method or protocol used to determine the measurement, fact, characteristic, or assertion.
- measurement unit
- The units associated with the measurementValue. Recommended best practice is to use the International System of Units (SI).
- measurement value
- The value of the measurement, fact, characteristic, or assertion.
- scientific name
- The full scientific name, with authorship and date information if known. When forming part of an Identification, this should be the name in lowest level taxonomic rank that can be determined. This term should not contain identification qualifications, which should instead be supplied in the IdentificationQualifier term.
- The sex of the biological individual(s) represented in the Occurrence. Recommended best practice is to use a controlled vocabulary.
- statistical method
- The method which was used to process an aggregate of values.
1,194 g female
|Avian Mass Data|
810 g male
|Avian Mass Data|
|Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!