The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bowman, Thomas E., and Lawrence G. Abele / Lawrence G. Abele, ed. / Dorothy E. Bliss, ed.-in-chief. 1982. Chapter 1: Classification of the Recent Crustacea. The Biology of Crustacea, vol. 1: Systematics, the Fossil Record, and Biogeography. 1-27
- Brinton, Edward / Brinton, Edward, William A. Newman, and Nance F. North, eds. 1975. Euphausiids of Southeast Asian waters. Naga Report, vol. 4, pt. 5. 287
- Davie, P. J. F. / Wells, A., and W. W. K. Houston, eds. 2002. Crustacea: Malacostraca: Phyllocarida, Hoplocarida, Eucarida (Part 1). Zoological Catalogue of Australia, vol. 19.3A. xii + 551
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Mikkelsen, Paula M. 1987. The Euphausiacea of eastern Florida (Crustacea: Malacostraca). Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington, vol. 100, no. 2. 275-295
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!