The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cohen, Daniel M., Tadashi Inada, Tomio Iwamoto, and Nadia Scialabba. 1990. Gadiform Fishes of the World (Order Gadiformes): An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of Cods, Hakes, Grenadiers and other Gadiform Fishes Known to Date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 10. x + 442
- Coulson, Mark W., H. D. Marshall, Pierre Pepin, and Steven M. Carr. 2006. Mitochondrial genomics of gadine fishes: implications for taxonomy and biogeographic origins from whole-genome data sets. Genome, vol. 49, no. 9. 1115-1130
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Klein-MacPhee, Grace / Collette, Bruce B., and Grace Klein-MacPhee, eds. 2002. Cods: Family Gadidae. Bigelow and Schroeder's Fishes of the Gulf of Maine, Third Edition. 223-261
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Syst. Nat., ed. 10, 251.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!