The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- E. A. Shushkina and M. E. Vinogradov, Trophic relationships in communities and the functioning of marine ecosystems: II. Some results of investigations on the pelagic ecosystem in tropical regions of the ocean. In: Marine Production Mechanisms, M. J. Dun
- Koehl, M. A. R. 1983. The morphology and performance of suspension-feeding appendages. J. Theor. Biol. 105: 1-11.
- M. E. Vinogradov and E. A. Shushkina, Some development patterns of plankton communities in the upwelling areas of the Pacific Ocean. Mar. Biol. 48:357-366, from p. 359 (1978).
- M. S. W. Bradstreet and W. E. Cross, Trophic relationships at High Arctic ice edges, Arctic 3(1)5:1-12, from p. 9 (1982).
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Suárez-Morales, E., and J. W. Reid. 1998. An updated list of the free-living freshwater copepods (Crustacea) of Mexico. The Southwestern Naturalist, vol. 43, no. 2. 256-265
- Y. I. Sorokin, Biological productivity of the Rybinsk reservoir. In: Productivity Problems of Freshwaters, Z. Kajak and A. Hillbricht-Ilkowska, Eds. (Polish Scientific, Warsaw, 1972), pp. 493-503, from p. 497.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!