The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bowman, Thomas E., and Lawrence G. Abele / Lawrence G. Abele, ed. / Dorothy E. Bliss, ed.-in-chief. 1982. Chapter 1: Classification of the Recent Crustacea. The Biology of Crustacea, vol. 1: Systematics, the Fossil Record, and Biogeography. 1-27
- Boxshall, G. A. 1979. The planktonic copepods of the northeastern Atlantic Ocean: Harpacticoida, Siphonostomatoida and Mormonilloida. Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History), vol. 35, no. 3. 201-264
- Coll M, Piroddi C, Steenbeek J, Kaschner K, Ben Rais Lasram F, et al. 2010. The Biodiversity of the Mediterranean Sea: Estimates, Patterns, and Threats. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11842. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011842
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Suárez-Morales, E., and J. W. Reid. 1998. An updated list of the free-living freshwater copepods (Crustacea) of Mexico. The Southwestern Naturalist, vol. 43, no. 2. 256-265
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!