The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Christian RR, Luczkovich JJ (1999) Organizing and understanding a winters seagrass foodweb network through effective trophic levels. Ecol Model 117:99124
- Fauchald, K. 1977. The polychaete worms, definitions and keys to the orders, families and genera. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County: Los Angeles, CA (USA) Science Series 28:1-188
- Fauchald, K., and G. W. Rouse. 1997. Polychaete systematics: Past and present. Zoologica Scripta, vol. 26, no. 2. 71-138
- Hartman, O. 1942. A review of the types of polychaetous annelids at the Peabody Museum of Natural History, Yale University. Bulletin of the Bingham Oceanographic Collection, Yale University, 8(1): 1-98.
- Metaxas A, Kelly NE, 2010. Do Larval Supply and Recruitment Vary among Chemosynthetic Environments of the Deep Sea?. PLoS ONE 5(7): e11646. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011646
- Read, G. (2015). Orbiniidae. In: Read, G.; Fauchald, K. (Ed.) (2015) World Polychaeta database. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=902
- Rouse, G. W., and K. Fauchald. 1997. Cladistics and polychaetes. Zoologica Scripta, vol. 26, no. 2. 139-204
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!