The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Groves, Colin. Primate Taxonomy. Smithsonian Books, 2001. http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=citeulike09-20&path=ASIN/156098872X.
- Mittermeier, Rusell A., Anthony B. Rylands, and Don E. Wilson, eds. 2013. Handbook of the Mammals of the World. Volume 3. Primates. 951
- Mittermeier, Russell A, Stephen D Nash, and Conservation International. Lemurs of Madagascar. Arlington, Va.: Conservation International, 2006.
- Smith, Richard J., and William L. Jungers. “Body Mass in Comparative Primatology.” Journal of Human Evolution 32, no. 6 (June 1997): 523–559. doi:10.1006/jhev.1996.0122.
- Wilson, D.E., and D.A.M. Reeder. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. Mammal Species of the World. Johns Hopkins University Press, 2005. http://www.google.com/books?id=JgAMbNSt8ikC.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vol. 1. xxxv + 743
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!