The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anderson CV; Deban SM. 2010. Ballistic tongue projection in chameleons maintains high performance at low temperature. PNAS. 107(12): 5495-5499.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2004. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada, draft (2004)
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Deban SM; Richardson JC. 2011. Cold-blooded snipers: thermal independence of ballistic tongue projection in the salamander Hydromantes platycephalus. Journal of Experimental Zoology. 313A:
- Downer, J. 2002. Weird Nature: An Astonishing Exploration of Nature's Strangest Behavior. Ontario: Firefly Books.
- Foy, Sally; Oxford Scientific Films. 1982. The Grand Design: Form and Colour in Animals. Lingfield, Surrey, U.K.: BLA Publishing Limited for J.M.Dent & Sons Ltd, Aldine House, London. 238 p.
- Klaver, Charles J. J., and Wolfgang Böhme / Wermuth, Heinz, and Maximilian Fischer, eds. 1997. Chamaeleonidae. The Animal Kingdom: A Compilation and Characterization of the Recent Animal Groups, part 112. xvi + 85
- Shuker, KPN. 2001. The Hidden Powers of Animals: Uncovering the Secrets of Nature. London: Marshall Editions Ltd. 240 p.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!