The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Branstetter, Steven / Collette, Bruce B., and Grace Klein-MacPhee, eds. 2002. Smooth Dogfishes: Family Triakidae. Bigelow and Schroeder's Fishes of the Gulf of Maine, Third Edition. 37-38
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. / Hamlett, William C., ed. 1999. Checklist of Living Elasmobranchs. Sharks, Skates, and Rays: The Biology of Elasmobranch Fishes. 471-498
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. 1984. Sharks of the World: An annotated and illustrated catalogue of shark species known to date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 4, pt. 2
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. 1988. Sharks of the Order Carcharhiniformes. xxii + 486
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Thurstan RH, Roberts CM. 2010. Ecological Meltdown in the Firth of Clyde, Scotland: Two Centuries of Change in a Coastal Marine Ecosystem. PLoS ONE 5(7): e11767. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011767
- WoRMS (2015). Triakidae Gray, 1851. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=105695
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!