The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Kemp, A. C. (1994). Family Accipitridae (Hawks and Eagles): Afrotropical. (del HoyoJ., ElliottA., SargatalJ., Ed.).Handbook of the Birds of the World. 2, Barcelona: Lynx Edicions.
- Louette, M. (2000). Evolutionary exposition from plumage pattern in African Accipiter. Ostrich. 71(1&2), 45-50.
- WoRMS (2015). Accipiter Brisson, 1760. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=159102
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!