The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Brown, L. and D. Amadon. 1968. Eagles, Hawks, and Falcons of the World. Middlesex: Country Life Books.
- Ferguson-Lees, J. and D. A. Christie. 2001. Raptors of the World. London, UK: Christopher Helm.
- Harun Yahya. 2002. Design in Nature. London: Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd. 180 p.
- Hockey P.A.R., Dean W.R.J. & Ryan P.G.(eds). 2005. Robert's Birds of Southern Africa. 7th ed. Cape Town: John Voelcker Bird Book Fund.
- Myers, P., R. Espinosa, C. S. Parr, T. Jones, G. S. Hammond, and T. A. Dewey. 2006. The Animal Diversity Web (online). Accessed February 16, 2011 at http://animaldiversity.org. http://www.animaldiversity.org
- Sinclair, I. and Ryan, P. 2003. Birds of Africa South of the Sahara. Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford.
- del Hoyo, J., A. Elliot, and J. Sargatal (eds). 1994. Handbook of the Birds of the World, Vol. 2. Barcelona, Spain: Lynx Ediciones.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!