The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Laboratory of Oceanic Ichthyofauna, P.P.Shirshov Institute of Oceanology. Laboratory of Oceanic Ichthyofauna, P.P.Shirshov Institute of Oceanology, Russian Academy of Sciences. 36, Nakhimovskyi Prospect, 117851, Moscow, Russia. (Ref. 42080)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 2003. Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Ho, H.-C. and K.-T. Shao0 A new species of Chaunax (Lophiiformes: Chaunacidae) from the western South Pacific, with comment on C. latipunctatus. Zootaxa 2445:53-61. (Ref. 84087)
- Parin, N.V., A.N. Mironov and K.N. Nesis0 Biology of the Nazca and Sala-y-Gomez submarine ridges, an outpost of the Indo-West Pacific fauna in the Eastern Pacific ocean: composition and distribution of the fauna, its community and history. Adv. Mar. Biol. 32:145-242. (Ref. 50546)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!