The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eccles, D.H.0 FAO species identification sheets for fishery purposes. Field guide to the freshwater fishes of Tanzania. Prepared and published with the support of the United Nations Development Programme (project URT/87/016). FAO, Rome. 145 p. (Ref. 4967)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 2003. Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Murray, A.M.0 Osteology and morphology of the characiform fish Alestes stuhlmannii Pfeffer, 1896 (Alestidae) from the Rufiji River basin, East Africa. J. Fish Biol. 65:1412-1430. (Ref. 79648)
- Paugy, D.0 Characidae. p. 140-183. In J. Daget, J.-P. Gosse and D.F.E. Thys van den Audenaerde (eds.) Check-list of the freshwater fishes of Africa (CLOFFA). ORSTOM, Paris and MRAC, Tervuren. Vol. 1. (Ref. 5331)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!