The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. 1999. Three new species of damselfishes (Pomacentridae) from Indonesia and eastern Papua New Guinea. Rev. Fr. Aquariol. 25(3-4):99-106.
- Allen, G.R. and M.V. Erdmann0 Reef fishes of the East Indies. Perth, Australia: Universitiy of Hawai'i Press, Volumes I-III. Tropical Reef Research. (Ref. 90102)
- Allen, G.R., M.V. Erdmann and P.H. Barber0 A new species of damselfish (Chrysiptera: Pomacentridae) from Papua New Guinea and eastern Indonesia. Aqua, Intnl. J. Ichthyol. 16(2):61-70. (Ref. 84037)
- Allen, G.R.0 Three new species of damselfishes (Pomacentridae) from Indonesia and eastern Papua New Guinea. Rev. Fr. Aquariol. 25(3-4):99-106. (Ref. 31117)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hunnam, P., A. Jenkins, N. Kile and P. Shearman0 Bismarck-Solomon Seas Ecoregion: Papua New Guinea Solomon Islands. p. 86. In Mangubhai, S., B. Masianini, D. Gorman and A. Jenkins (eds). Marine Resource Management and Conservation Planning. (Ref. 41819)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!