The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Al Sakaff, H. and M. Esseen0 Length-weight relationship of fishes from Yemen waters (Gulf of Aden and Red Sea). Naga ICLARM Q. 22(1):41-42. (Ref. 28688)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Intitut fur Seefischerei (ISH). BIOLAB Forschungsinstitut, Hohenwestedt, Germany. (Ref. 35509)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. (Ref. 36670)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Baranes, A. and D. Golani0 An annotated list of the deep-sea fishes collected in the northern Red Sea, Gulf of Aqaba. Isr.l J. Zool. 39:299-336. (Ref. 13277)
- Chen, S.0 Fauna Sinica, Osteichthyes. Myctophiformes, Cetomimiformes, Osteoglossiformes. 349p. Fauna Sinica series. Beijing: Science Press. (Ref. 44036)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Collard, S.B.0 Forage of some eastern Pacific midwater fishes. Copeia 1970(2):348-354. (Ref. 11712)
- Fricke, R., M. Kulbicki and L. Wantiez0 Checklist of the fishes of New Caledonia, and their distribution in the Southwest Pacific Ocean (Pisces). Stuttgarter Beitr
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gloerfelt-Tarp, T. and P.J. Kailola0 Trawled fishes of southern Indonesia and northwestern Australia. Australian Development Assistance Bureau, Australia, Directorate General of Fishes, Indonesia, and German Agency for Technical Cooperation, Federal Republic of Germany. 407 p. (Ref. 5978)
- Golani, D. and S. V. Bogorodsky0 The fishes of the Red Sea - reappraisal and updated checklist. Zootaxa 2463:1-135. (Ref. 84159)
- Herre, A.W.C.T.0 Check list of Philippine fishes. Res. Rep. U.S. Fish Wild. Serv., (20):977 p. (Ref. 280)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Kailola, P.J. 1987. The fishes of Papua New Guinea. A revised and annotated checklist. Vol. 1. Myxinidae to Synbranchidae. Research Bulletin No. 41. Department of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. 194 p.
- Kailola, P.J.0 The fishes of Papua New Guinea. A revised and annotated checklist. Vol. 1. Myxinidae to Synbranchidae. Research Bulletin No. 41. Department of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. 194 p. (Ref. 6993)
- Kao, P.-H. and K.-T. Shao0 Five new records of lanternfishes, genus Diaphus, (Pisces: Myctophidae) from Taiwan. Acta Zool. Taiwanica 7(2):1-8. (Ref. 48453)
- Khalaf, M.A.0 Fish fauna of the Jordanian Coast, Gulf of Aqaba, Red Sea. Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Marine Sciences 15(1): 23-50. (Ref. 58021)
- Kornilova, G.N. and S.A. Tsarin0 New data on the distribution and ecology of Diaphus coeruleus (Myctophidae). J. Ichthyol. 33(8):140-144. (Ref. 42142)
- Kotlyar, A.N.0 Dictionary of names of marine fishes on the six languages. All Union Research Institute of Marine Fisheries and Oceanography, Moscow. 288 p. (Ref. 5969)
- Kudo, Sinji, M. Toriyama, O. Okamura and S. Morita0 Food studies of bottom fishes in continental slope of Tosa-wan. Retrieved 07 July 2006, from http://rms1.agsearch.agropedia.affrc.go.jp/contents/JASI/pdf/JASI/noentry/nansei2-5.pdf (Ref. 56980)
- Kulbicki, M., J.E. Randall and J. Rivaton0 Checklist of the fishes of the Chesterfield Islands (Coral Sea). Micronesica 27(1/2):1-43. (Ref. 11897)
- Melnikova, O.M.0 Teknokjimisk karakteristik av Diaphus coeruleus. Rybn. Khoz., Mosk. 1973(5):72. (Ref. 9195)
- Monkolprasit, S., S. Sontirat, S. Vimollohakarn and T. Songsirikul0 Checklist of Fishes in Thailand. Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Bangkok, Thailand. 353 p. (Ref. 37773)
- Paxton, J.R. and P.A. Hulley0 Myctophidae. Lanternfishes. p. 1957-1964. In K.E. Carpenter and V.H. Niem (eds.) FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes. The living marine resources of the WCP. Vol. 3. Batoid fishes, chimaeras and bony fishes part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). FAO, Rome. (Ref. 9835)
- Paxton, J.R., D.F. Hoese, G.R. Allen and J.E. Hanley0 Pisces. Petromyzontidae to Carangidae. Zoological Catalogue of Australia, Vol. 7. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, 665 p. (Ref. 7300)
- Paxton, J.R.0 Nominal genera and species of lanternfishes (Family Myctophidae). Contrib. Sci. Natur. Hist. Mus. Los Angeles County, 322:1-28. (Ref. 5572)
- Rajan, P.T., C.R. Sreeraj and T. Immanuel0 Fish fauna of coral reef, mangrove, freshwater, offshore and seagrass beds of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Zoological Survey of India, Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre, Haddo, Port Blair. (Ref. 87596)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Richer De Forges, B.0 Electronic database of ORSTOM sampling on the Norfolk Ridge. ORSTOM. (Ref. 50734)
- Wang, J.T.-M. and C.-T. Chen0 A review of lanternfishes (Families: Myctophidae and Neoscopelidae) and their distributions around Taiwan and the Tungsha islands with notes on seventeen new records. Zool. Stud. 40(2):103-126. (Ref. 39633)
- Weitkamp, D.E. and R.D. Sullivan0 Gas bubble disease in resident fish of the lower clark fork river. Trans. Am. Fish. Soc. 132(5):865-876. (Ref. 26165)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Yang, J., Z. Huang, S. Chen and Q. Li0 The Deep-Water Pelagic Fishes in the Area form Nansha Islands To the Northeast part of South China Sea. Science Publication Company, Beijing. 190 pp. (Ref. 74511)
- al Sakaff, H. and M. Esseen0 Occurrence and distribution of fish species off Yemen (Gulf of Aden and Arabian Sea). Naga ICLARM Q. 22(1):43-47. (Ref. 30250)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!