The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chen, C.-H.0 Checklist of the fishes of Penghu. FRI Special Publication No. 4. 175 p. (Ref. 55073)
- Coppola, S.R., W. Fischer, L. Garibaldi, N. Scialabba and K.E. Carpenter0 SPECIESDAB: Global species database for fishery purposes. User's manual. FAO Computerized Information Series (Fisheries). No. 9. Rome, FAO. 103 p. (Ref. 171)
- Department of Fisheries Malaysia0 Valid local name of Malaysian marine fishes. Department of Fisheries Malaysia. Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry. 180 p. (Ref. 85449)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2015). FishBase (version Jan 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Gao, T.-X., D.-P. Ji, Y.-S. Xiao, T.-Q. Xue, T. Yanagimoto and T. Setoguma0 Description and DNA Barcoding of a new Sillago species, Sillago sinica (Perciformes: Sillaginidae), from coastal waters of China. Zool. Stud. 50(2):254-263 (Ref. 86540)
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Kuo, S.-R. and K.-T. Shao0 Species composition of fish in the coastal zones of the Tsengwen estuary, with descriptions of five new records from Taiwan. Zool. Stud. 38(4):391-404. (Ref. 36073)
- McKay, R.J. 1992. FAO Species Catalogue. Vol. 14. Sillaginid fishes of the world (family Sillaginidae). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of the sillago, smelt or Indo-Pacific whiting species known to date. FAO Fish. Synop. 125(14):87p. Rome: FAO.
- McKay, R.J.0 FAO Species Catalogue. Vol. 14. Sillaginid fishes of the world (family Sillaginidae). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of the sillago, smelt or Indo-Pacific whiting species known to date. Rome: FAO. FAO Fish. Synop. 125(14):87p. (Ref. 6205)
- Nghia, N.V.0 Fishes of Viet Nam. Unpublished compilation of Nguyen Viet Nghia. (Ref. 55784)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Shao, K.-T., C.-P. Lin, L.-T. Ho and P.-L. Lin0 Study on the fish communities from northern and southern waters of Taiwan by analyzing the impingement data. J. Fish. Soc. Taiwan 17(2):73-90. (Ref. 43538)
- Shao, K.-T., J.-P. Chen, P.-H. Kao and C.-Y. Wu0 Fish fauna and their geographical distribution along the western coast of Taiwan. Acata Zoologica Taiwanica 4(2):113-140. (Ref. 43515)
- Shao, K.-T., S.-C. Shen and L.-W. Chen0 A newly recorded sandborer, Sillago (Sillaginopodys) chondropus Bleeker, with a synopsis of the fishes of the family Sillaginidae of Taiwan. Bull. Inst. Zool. Acad. Sin. 25(2):141-150. (Ref. 6336)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!