The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Acero, A.P. 1985. Zoogeographical implications of the distribution of selected families of Caribbean coral reef fishes. Proc. of the Fifth International Coral Reef Congress, Tahiti, Vol. 5.
- Acero, A.P.0 Zoogeographical implications of the distribution of selected families of Caribbean coral reef fishes. Proc. of the Fifth International Coral Reef Congress, Tahiti, Vol. 5. (Ref. 26280)
- Albins, M.A. and M.A. Hixon0 Invasive Indo-Pacific lionfish Pterois volitans reduce recruitment of Atlantic coral-reef fishes. Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser. 367:233-238. (Ref. 79593)
- Anonymous0 Breeders register. http://www.breeders-registry.gen.ca.us/species.htm (Ref. 35408)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Baensch, H.A. and H. Debelius0 Meerwasser atlas. Mergus Verlag GmbH, Postfach 86, 49302, Melle, Germany. 1216 p. 3rd edition. (Ref. 27115)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Claro, R. and L.R. Parenti0 The marine ichthyofauna of Cuba. p. 21-57. In Claro, R., K.C. Lindeman and L.R. Parenti (eds) Ecology of the marine fishes of Cuba. Smithsonian Institution Press, Wahsington and London. 253p. (Ref. 54206)
- Claro, R.0 Caracter
- Claro, Rodolfo, Kenyon C. Lindeman, and Lynne R. Parenti. 2001. Ecology of the Marine Fishes of Cuba. 253
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Humann, P.0 Reef fish identification: Florida, Caribbean, Bahamas. New World Publications, Jacksonville, Florida. 426 p. (Ref. 9761)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Martin, F.D. and J.W. Patus0 An annotated key to the Teleost fishes of Puerto Rico. Compendio Enciclopedico de los Recursos Nat. 5:1-191. (Ref. 50307)
- Morris, A.0 Checklist of the fishes of the British Virgin Islands (UK). Unpublished. Made available by Annalie Morris as Excel spreadsheet. (Ref. 47402)
- Nelson, J.S., E.J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-P
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Ogden, J.C., J.A. Yntema and I. Clavijo0 An annotated list of the fishes of St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. Spec. Publ. No. 3. (Ref. 26180)
- Paratype: Bohlke, J. E. & Robins, C. R. 1968. Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia. 120 (3): 109, fig. 11.
- Patzner, R.A., J.L. Van Tassell, M. Kova?i? and B.G. Kapoor0 The biology of gobies. Enfield, NH : Science Publishers ; Boca Raton, FL : DIstributed by CRC Press, 685 p. (Ref. 92840)
- Ramjohn, D.D.0 Checklist of coastal and marine fishes of Trinidad and Tobago. Marine Fishery Analysis Unit, Fisheries Division, Ministry of Agriculture, Land and Marine Resources, Trinidad and Tobago. Fisheries Information Series 8, 151 p. (Ref. 33407)
- Randall, J.E.0 Caribbean reef fishes. Third Edition - revised and enlarged. T.F.H. Publications, Inc. Ltd., Hong Kong. 3nd ed. 368 p. (Ref. 13442)
- Robins, C.R. and G.C. Ray0 A field guide to Atlantic coast fishes of North America. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, U.S.A. 354 p. (Ref. 7251)
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Whiteman, E.A. and I.M. C
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!