The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ambrose, D.A.0 Macrouridae: grenadiers. p. 483-499. In H.G. Moser (ed.) The early stages of fishes in the California Current region. California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations (CalCOFI) Atlas No. 33. 1505p. (Ref. 36385)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL). The Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL), Ocean Springs, Mississippi, USA. (Ref. 34634)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. (Ref. 36670)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the University of British Columbia Fish Museum Fish Museum. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. (Ref. 10937)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal British Columbia Museum. Royal British Columbia Museum, 675 Belleville Street, Victoria BC, Canada V8V 1X4. (Ref. 42125)
- Bailly, N. (2015). Coryphaenoides filifer (Gilbert, 1896). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=272331
- Beamish, R.J., K.D. Leask, O.A. Ivanov, A.A. Balanov, A.M. Orlov and B. Sinclair0 The ecology, distribution, and abundance of midwater fishes of the Subarctic Pacific gyres. Prog. Oceanog. 43:399-442. (Ref. 51600)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Clemens, W.A. and G.V. Wilby0 Fishes of the Pacific coast of Canada. 2nd ed. Fish. Res. Bd. Canada Bull. (68):443 p. (Ref. 4925)
- Clemens, W.A. and G.V. Wilby0 Fishes of the Pacific coast of Canada. Fish. Res. Board Can. Bull. 68: 368 p. (Ref. 10161)
- Coad, B.W.0 Encyclopedia of Canadian fishes. Canadian Museum of Nature and Canadian Sportfishing Productions Inc. Singapore. (Ref. 12204)
- Endo, H., D. Tsutsui and K. Amaoka. 1994. Range extensions of two deep-sea macrourids Coryphaenoides filifer and Squalogadus modificatus to the Sea of Okhotsk. Jap. J. Ichthyol. 41(3):330-333.
- Endo, H., D. Tsutsui and K. Amaoka0 Range extensions of two deep-sea macrourids Coryphaenoides filifer and Squalogadus modificatus to the Sea of Okhotsk. Jap. J. Ichthyol. 41(3):330-333. (Ref. 10941)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of January 2004. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in January 2004. (Ref. 50838)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gilbert, C.H.0 The ichthyological collections of the streamer 'Albatross' during the years 1890 and 1891. Rep. U.S. Comm. Fish. 19: 393-476. (Ref. 11458)
- Hart, J.L.0 Pacific fishes of Canada. Bull. Fish. Res. Board Can. 180:740 p. (Ref. 6885)
- Iwamoto, T. and D.L. Stein0 A systematic review of the rattail fishes (Macrouridae: Gadiformes) from Oregon and adjacent waters. Cal. Acad. Sci. 111:79. (Ref. 26798)
- Maslenikov, K.P, J.W. Orr and D.E. Stevenson0 Range extensions and significant distributional records for eighty-two species of fishes in Alaskan marine waters. Northwestern Naturalist 94(1):1-21. (Ref. 95175)
- Matarese, A.C., A.W. Kendall, D.M. Blood and M.V. Vinter0 Laboratory guide to early life history stages of Northeast Pacific fishes. NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS 80:1-652. (Ref. 265)
- Mecklenburg, Catherine W., T. Anthony Mecklenburg, and Lyman K. Thorsteinson. 2002. Fishes of Alaska. xxxvii + 1037
- Quast, J.C. and E.L. Hall0 List of fishes of Alaska and adjacent waters with a guide to some of their literature. U.S. Dep. Commer., NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS SSRF-658, 47 p. (Ref. 6876)
- Smale, M.J.0 Cephalophods as prey. IV. Fishes. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. B 351:1067-1081. (Ref. 44649)
- Stein, D.L. and W.G. Pearcy0 Aspects of reproduction, early life history, and biology of macrourid fishes off Oregon, U.S.A. Deep-Sea Res. 29(11A):1313-1329. (Ref. 36386)
- Syntype: Gilbert, C. H. 1896*. Report of the Commissioner, United States Commission of Fish and Fisheries. 19 (for fiscal year ending June 30, 1893): 458.
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Yang, M.S. and P.A. Livingston0 Food habits and daily ration of Greenland Halibut, Reinhardtius hippoglossoides, in the eastern Bering Sea. Fish. Bull. 86(4):675-690. (Ref. 55110)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!