The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. and A.R. Emery0 A review of the Pomacentrid fishes of the genus Stegastes from the Indo-Pacific, with descriptions of two new species. Indo-Pac. Fish. (3):31. (Ref. 510)
- Allen, G.R.0 Damselfishes of the South Seas. T.F.H. Publications, Inc., Neptune City, New Jersey. 240 p. (Ref. 4966)
- Allen, G.R.0 Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p. (Ref. 7247)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Bacchet, P., T. Zysman and Y. Lef
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated internet version of 02 October 2012. Catalog databases of CAS cited in FishBase (website). (Ref. 92135)
- Fowler, H.W.0 The fishes obtained by Lieut. H.C. Kellers of the United States Naval Eclipse Expedition of 1930, at Niuafoou Island, Tonga Group, in Oceania. Proc. U.S. Natl. Mus 81(2931):1-9. (Ref. 13143)
- Fowler, H.W.0 The fishes of the George Vanderbilt South Pacific Expedition, 1937. Monogr. Acad. Nat. Sci. Phila. (2):1-349. (Ref. 633)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Herre, A.W.C.T.0 Fishes of the Crane Pacific Expedition. Zool. Ser. Field Mus. Nat. Hist. 21:1-472. (Ref. 1940)
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Randall, J.E. 2004. On the status of the pomacentrid fish Stegastes lividus (Forster). Ichthyol. Res. 51:389-391.
- Randall, J.E.0 Fishes. p. 462-481. In B. Delesalle, R. Galzin and B. Salvat (eds.). Fifth International Coral Reef Congress, Tahiti, 27 May-1 June 1985, Vol. 1: French Polynesian Coral Reefs. (Ref. 621)
- Randall, J.E.0 Four new damselfishes (Perciformes: Pomacentridae) from the Marquesas Islands. Copeia 2001(1):92-107. (Ref. 39287)
- Randall, J.E.0 On the status of the pomacentrid fish Stegastes lividus (Forster). Ichthyol. Res. 51:389-391. (Ref. 46305)
- Randall, J.E.0 Reef and shore fishes of the South Pacific. New Caledonia to Tahiti and the Pitcairn Islands. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 720 p. (Ref. 54980)
- Seale, A.0 Fishes of the South Pacific. Occas. Pap. B. P. Bishop Mus. 4(1):1-89. (Ref. 567)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!