The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Bogutskaya, N.G.0 Preliminary assignment of coordinates to type localities in the Catalog of Fishes. Unpublished dbf file. (Ref. 58018)
- Béarez, P. 1996. Lista de los Peces Marinos del Ecuador Continental , Source: Revista de Biologia Tropical, Vol. 44, Page: 731-741
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Cohen, D. M. and McCosker, J. E. 1998. A new species of Bythitid fish, genus Lucifuga, from the Galápagos Islands. , Source: Bull. Mar. Sci., Vol. 63, Page: 179-187
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 2001. Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of December 2001. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in December 2001.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of December 2001. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in December 2001. (Ref. 40966)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Grove, J.S. and Lavenberg, R. J. 1997. The fishes of the Galápagos islands. , Vol. 0, Page: 863pp
- Jimenez-Prado, P. and Béarez, P. 2004. Peces marinos del Ecuador continental / Marine fishes of continental Ecuador , Vol. tomo 1 y 2, Page: 0
- Jordan, D.S. and Bollman, C.H. 1890. Descriptions of new species of fishes collected at the Galapagos Islands and along the coast of the United States of Colombia, 1887-88, by the U.S. Fish Commission steamer 'Albatross'. , Source: Proc. U.S. Nat. Mus., Vol. 12, Page: 149-183
- Snodgrass, R. E. and Heller, E. 1905. Papers from the Hopkins Stanford Galapagos expedition, 1898-1899. XVII. Shorefishes of the Revillagigedo, Clipperton, Cocos and Galapagos Island. , Source: Proc. Wash. Acad. Sci., Vol. 6, Page: 333-427
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!