The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. (Ref. 36670)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Bailly, N. (2015). Coryphaenoides dossenus McMillan, 1999. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=272328
- Doonan, I.J., M. Dunn and A.C. Hart0 Abundance estimates of orange roughy on the Northeastern and Eastern Chatham Rise, July 2007: wide-area trawl survey and hill acoustic survery (TAN0709). New Zealand Fisheries Assessment Report 2009/20. 41 p. (Ref. 87166)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.). 2001. Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of December 2001. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in December 2001.
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of December 2001. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in December 2001. (Ref. 40966)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!