The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Anonymous0 The icthyological collection of the Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). Division of Ichthyology and Herpetology, Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). (Ref. 35508)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Fricke, R., M. Kulbicki and L. Wantiez0 Checklist of the fishes of New Caledonia, and their distribution in the Southwest Pacific Ocean (Pisces). Stuttgarter Beitr
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gibbs, R.H. Jr. 1986. Stomiidae. p. 229-230. In M.M. Smith and P.C. Heemstra (eds.) Smiths' sea fishes. Springer-Verlag, Berlin.
- Gibbs, R.H. Jr.0 Stomiidae. p. 229-230. In M.M. Smith and P.C. Heemstra (eds.) Smiths' sea fishes. Springer-Verlag, Berlin. (Ref. 3980)
- Gloerfelt-Tarp, T. and P.J. Kailola0 Trawled fishes of southern Indonesia and northwestern Australia. Australian Development Assistance Bureau, Australia, Directorate General of Fishes, Indonesia, and German Agency for Technical Cooperation, Federal Republic of Germany. 407 p. (Ref. 5978)
- Harold, A. S. / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Stomiidae: Scaly dragonfishes. FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1907-1908
- Huang, Z.0 Marine species and their distribution in China's seas. p. 404-463. Vertebrata. Smithsonian Institution, Florida, USA. 598 p. (Ref. 47843)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Iwamoto, T. and J.E. McCosker0 Deep-water fishes of the 2011 Hearst Philippine biodiversity expedition of the California Academy of Sciences. pp. 263-332. In Williams, G.C. and T.M. Gosliner (eds.) 2014. The Coral Triangle: the 2011 Hearst Philippine biodiversity expedition. California: San Francisco, California Academy of Sciences, 593 p. (Ref. 95664)
- Kailola, P.J.0 The fishes of Papua New Guinea. A revised and annotated checklist. Vol. 1. Myxinidae to Synbranchidae. Research Bulletin No. 41. Department of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. 194 p. (Ref. 6993)
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino0 The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text). (Ref. 559)
- Miya, M., M. Yamaguchi and M. Okiyama0 Midwater fishes off the Pacific coast of Boso Peninsula, central Japan: species composition, abundance, biomass, and zoogeographic affinities. Jap. J. Ichthyol. 42(3/4):237-248. (Ref. 37494)
- Nakamura, I., T. Inada, M. Takeda and H. Hatanaka0 Important fishes trawled off Patagonia. Japan Marine Fishery Resource Research Center, Tokyo. 369 p. (Ref. 27363)
- Okiyama, M.0 An atlas of the early stage fishes in Japan. Koeltz Scientific Books, Germany. 1154 p. (Ref. 9902)
- Rajan, P.T., C.R. Sreeraj and T. Immanuel0 Fish fauna of coral reef, mangrove, freshwater, offshore and seagrass beds of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Zoological Survey of India, Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre, Haddo, Port Blair. (Ref. 87596)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Weitkamp, D.E. and R.D. Sullivan0 Gas bubble disease in resident fish of the lower clark fork river. Trans. Am. Fish. Soc. 132(5):865-876. (Ref. 26165)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
- Yang, J., Z. Huang, S. Chen and Q. Li0 The Deep-Water Pelagic Fishes in the Area form Nansha Islands To the Northeast part of South China Sea. Science Publication Company, Beijing. 190 pp. (Ref. 74511)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!