The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen. (Ref. 40919)
- Baillie, J. and B. Groombridge (eds.)0 1996 IUCN red list of threatened animals. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland. 378 p. (Ref. 12255)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Collares-Pereira, M.J. and J.M. Madeira0 Cytotaxonomical studies in Iberian cyprinids. III. Karyology of Portuguese populations of Barbus Cuvier, 1817, with some reconsiderations on the karyological evolution of Cyprinidae. Caryologia 43:17-26. (Ref. 34534)
- Crivelli, A.J.0 The freshwater fish endemic to the Mediterranean region. An action plan for their conservation. Tour du Valat Publication, 171 p. (Ref. 26100)
- Elvira, B., G.G. Nicola and A. Almodovar0 Pike and red swamp crayfish: a new case on predator-prey relationship between aliens in central Spain. J. Fish Biol. 48:437-446. (Ref. 27858)
- Elvira, B.0 Endangered freshwater fish of Spain. p. 55-61. A. Kirchhofer and D. Hefti (eds) In Conservation of Endangered Freshwater Fish in Europe. Birkh
- Elvira, B.0 Iberian endemic freshwater fishes and their conservation status in Spain. J. Fish Biol. 37(Suppl. A):231-232. (Ref. 32724)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hanel, L. and J. Nov
- Hilton-Taylor, C.0 2000 IUCN red list of threatened species. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK. xviii + 61 p. (with 1 CD-ROM). (Ref. 36508)
- IUCN0 1994 IUCN red list of threatened animals. International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, U.K. (Ref. 6376)
- Klinkhardt, M, M. Tesche and H. Greven0 Database of fish chromosomes. Westarp Wissenschaften. (Ref. 34370)
- Kottelat, M. and J. Freyhof. 2007. Handbook of European freshwater fishes. Publications Kottelat, Cornol, Switzerland. 646 p.
- Kottelat, M. and J. Freyhof0 Handbook of European freshwater fishes. Publications Kottelat, Cornol and Freyhof, Berlin, 646 pp. (Ref. 59043)
- Kottelat, M.0 European freshwater fishes. Biologia 52, Suppl. 5:1-271. (Ref. 13696)
- Leeke, P.B.0 List of common names of fishes in Portugal. Personal communication, August 21, 2002. (Ref. 43427)
- Machacek, H. (ed.)0 World Records Freshwater Fishing. www.fishing-worldrecords.com, September 2010. (Ref. 85107)
- Nsiku, E.0 Changes in the fisheries of Lake Malawi, 1976-1996: ecosystem-based analysis. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. 217 p. M.Sc. thesis. (Ref. 33486)
- Ribeiro, F., R. Beldade, M. Dix and J. Bochechas0 Carta pisc
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!