The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish registrations within the museum database of the Vertebrate Section of the Royal Museum for Central Africa. MRAC, Tervuren, Belgium. (Ref. 12818)
- Anonymous0 The icthyological collection of the Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). Division of Ichthyology and Herpetology, Zoological Museum Hamburg (ZMH). (Ref. 35508)
- Berg, L.S.0 Freshwater fishes of the U.S.S.R. and adjacent countries. volume 2, 4th edition. Israel Program for Scientific Translations Ltd, Jerusalem. (Russian version published 1949). (Ref. 1441)
- Bianco, P.G. and P. Banarescu0 A contirbution to the knowledge of the Cyprinidae of Iran (Pisces, Cypriniformes) (3). Cybium 6(2):75-96. (Ref. 47064)
- Bogutskaya, N.G. and A.M. Naseka0 REGIONAL CHECK-LISTS: Volga River Drainage Area. In Website and Database: "Freshwater Fishes of Russia": A Source of Information on the Current State of the Fauna. Zoological Institute RAS. (Ref. 58297)
- Bogutskaya, N.G.0 Common names of Russian freshwater fishes. Spreadsheet with cyrillic names made available for inclusion in FishBase. Unpublished. (Ref. 45043)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Coad, B.W.0 Fishes of Afghanistan, an annotated check-list. Publ. Zool. Natl. Mus. Can. 14:23p. (Ref. 39701)
- Coad, B.W.0 Freshwater fishes of Iran. Acta Sci. Nat. Acad. Sci. Brno. 29(1):1-64. (Ref. 39702)
- Coad, B.W.0 Freshwater fishes of Iran: checklists of Farsi names. Retrieved July 16, 2003, from http://www.purethrottle.com/briancoad/checklists/farsinameslist.htm (Ref. 47866)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of November 1999. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in November 1999. (Ref. 33021)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, [accessed 13/04/2015]. (Ref. 101110)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gabrielyan, B.K.0 An annotated checklist of freshwater fishes of Armenia. Naga ICLARM Q. 24(3&4):23-29. (Ref. 41168)
- Grabda, E. and T. Heese0 Polskie nazewnictwo popularne kraglouste i ryby. Cyclostomata et Pisces. Wyzsza Szkola Inzynierska w Koszalinie. Koszalin, Poland. 171 p. (in Polish). (Ref. 6313)
- Hanel, L. and J. Nov
- Iranian Fisheries Company and Iranian Fisheries Research Organization0 Fishes of the Caspian Sea (Iranian waters). Poster. Tehran, Iran. (Ref. 47532)
- Kamilov, G. and Z.U. Urchinov0 Fish and fisheries in Uzbekistan under the impact of irrigated agriculture. p. 10-41 In T. Petr (ed.) Inland fisheries under the impact of irrigated agriculture:Central Asia. FAO Fisheries Circular No. 894. (Ref. 11145)
- Konurbaev, A.O. and Timirkhanov S.R.0 Looking at fishes in Kyrgyzia. Central Asia. Daru Ltd. 120 p. (Ref. 79647)
- Kottelat, M. and J. Freyhof. 2007. Handbook of European freshwater fishes. Publications Kottelat, Cornol, Switzerland. 646 p.
- Kottelat, M. and J. Freyhof0 Handbook of European freshwater fishes. Publications Kottelat, Cornol and Freyhof, Berlin. 646 pp. (Ref. 59043)
- Reshetnikov, Y.S., N.G. Bogutskaya, E.D. Vasil'eva, E.A. Dorofeeva, A.M. Naseka, O.A. Popova, K.A. Savvaitova, V.G. Sideleva and L.I. Sokolov0 An annotated check-list of the freshwater fishes of Russia. J. Ichthyol. 37(9):687-736. (Ref. 26334)
- Ricker, W.E.0 Russian-English dictionary for students of fisheries and aquatic biology. Fisheries Research Board of Canada, Ottawa. (Ref. 48321)
- Sal'nikov, V.B.0 Anthropogenic migration of fish in Turkmenistan. J. Ichthyol. 38(8):591-602. (Ref. 30700)
- Stiassny, M.L.J.0 The medium is the message: freshwater biodiversity in peril. In J. Cracraff and F. Frifo (eds.) The living planet in crisis: biodiversity science and policy. Columbia University Press. (In press). (Ref. 13403)
- Swedish Museum of Natural History0 Fish collection database of the Naturhistoriska riksmuseet (Swedish Museum of Natural History). Ichthyology Section, Department of Vertebrate Zoology, Swedish Museum of Natural History, Stockholm, Sweden. (Ref. 31402)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!