The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. and S. Bailey. 2002. Chrysiptera albata, a new species of damselfish (Pomacentridae) from the Phoenix Islands, Central Pacific Ocean. Aqua 6(1):39-43.
- Allen, G.R. and S. Bailey0 Chrysiptera albata, a new species of damselfish (Pomacentridae) from the Phoenix Islands, Central Pacific Ocean. Aqua J. Ichthyol. Aquat. Biol. 6(1):39-43. (Ref. 53986)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Randall, J.E.0 Reef and shore fishes of the South Pacific. New Caledonia to Tahiti and the Pitcairn Islands. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 720 p. (Ref. 54980)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!