The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Finn, J.; Bouchet, P. (2016). Alloposidae Verrill, 1881. In: MolluscaBase (2016). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=11786
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Verrill, A. E. 1881. Report on the Cephalopods, and some additional species dredged by the U.S. Fish Commission Steamer "Fish Hawk," during the season of 1880. Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, 8 (5). 99-116
- Verrill, A.E. (1881). The cephalopods of the north-eastern coast of America, part II: the smaller cephalopods, including the "squids" and the octopi, with other allied forms. Transactions of the Connecticut Academy of Sciences. 5(6):259-446.
- Voss, G. L. / M. Nixon and J. B. Messenger, eds. 1977. Classification of Recent Cephalopods. The Biology of Cephalopods: Symposia of the Zoological Society of London, 38. 575-579
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!