The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- DeFelice R., Minton D., and Godwin L. S., 2002 . 25, 51. Reference type:Book. Book title:Records of Shallow-Water Marine Invertebrates from French Frigate Shoals, Northwestern Hawaiian Islands, with a Note on Noningenous Species: Report to U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service. Edited by:None. Total pages:78. Publisher:Bishop Museum. City:Honolulu, Hawaii. Date of publication: 2002. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=4946&type=Book
- Maragos J., Molina M., and Kenyon J., 2004 . . Type:Unpublished . Title:Palmyra Atoll coral data compiled from *Townsend Cromwell* 2000-2002, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service 2000-2001, and *Sette* 2004 surveys [Table 8]. No. of pages:. Date of reference 2004. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=1870&type=Unpublish
- Syntype: Vaughan. 1907. Bull. U.S. Nat. Mus. 59: 164-165, pl.60, figs.3-4.
- Syntype: Vaughan. 1907. Bull. U.S. Nat. Mus. 59: 166-167, pl.62, figs.1-2, pl.63, fig.1.
- Vaughan T. W., 1907 (original description). 18, 30, 34, 159, 166-167, 423, 426; Plate LXII, figs. 1, 2; Plate LXIII, fig. 1. Article:Recent Madreporaria of the Hawaiian Islands and Laysan. Pages:1-427. Journal:Bulletin of the United States National Museum. Abbreviation:Bull. U.S. Natl. Mus. Volume: 59. Date of publication: July 12, 1907. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=1438&type=Article
- Wells J. W., 1954 . 392, 436, Pl. 143. Article:Recent corals of the Marshall Islands: Bikini and nearby atolls, part 2, oceanography (biologic). Pages:385-486. Journal:U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper. Abbreviation:USGS Prof. Pap. Volume: 260. Number:I. Date of publication: 1954. http://hercules.kgs.ku.edu/hexacoral/anemone2/reference_detail.cfm?ref_number=5071&type=Article
- Wells, John W. 1986. A List of Scleractinian generic and subgeneric taxa, 1758-1985, (special issue). 69
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!