The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bailly, N. (2015). Myctophum Rafinesque, 1810. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125829
- Eschmeyer, William N. 1990. Genera of Recent Fishes. iii + 697
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Ind. itt. Sic., 56 (as Mictophum pl. 2).
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Paxton, J. R., E. H. Ahlstrom, and H. G. Moser / Moser, H. G., W. J. Richards, et al., eds. 1984. Myctophidae: Relationships. Special Publication, no. 1: Ontogeny and Systematics of Fishes. 239-244
- Stiassny, Melanie L. J. / Stiassny, Melanie L. J., Lynne R. Parenti, and G. David Johnson. 1996. Basal Ctenosquamate Relationships and the Interrelationships of the Myctophiform (Scopelomorph) Fishes. Interrelationships of Fishes. xiii + 496
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!