Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:2
Specimens with Barcodes:2
Species With Barcodes:2
Species in this family are found world-wide, mostly in tropical shallow waters but some in deep waters.
- sub-family Columbariinae Tomlin, 1928
- sub-family Tudiclinae Cossmann, 1901
- genus Tudicla Röding, 1798
- sub-family Turbinellinae Swainson, 1835
- sub-family Vasinae H. Adams & A. Adams, 1853 (1840)
- genus Pisanella Koenen, 1865 †
- Genera brought into synonymy
- Buccinella Perry, 1811 : synonym of Turbinella Lamarck, 1799
- Cynodonta Schumacher, 1817 : synonym of Vasum Röding, 1798
- Surculina Dall, 1908: synonym of Exilia Conrad, 1860
- Tudicula H. Adams & A. Adams, 1864 : synonym of Tudivasum Rosenberg & Petit, 1987
- Costello, M.J.; Emblow, C.; White, R. (Ed.). (2001). European register of marine species: a check-list of the marine species in Europe and a bibliography of guides to their identification. Collection Patrimoines Naturels, 50. Muséum national d'Histoire Naturelle: Paris, France. ISBN 2-85653-538-0. 463 pp.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!