The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Collette, Bruce B., Carol Reeb, and Barbara A. Block / Barbara A. Block and E. Donald Stevens, eds. 2001. Systematics of the Tunas and Mackerels (Scombridae). Fish Physiology, vol. 19: Tuna: Physiology, Ecology, and Evolution. 1-33
- Collette, Bruce B., and Cornelia E. Nauen. 1983. Scombrids of the World: An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of Tunas, Mackerels, Bonitos and Related Species Known to Date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 2. 137
- Link J (2002) Does food web theory work for marine ecosystems? Mar Ecol Prog Ser 230:19
- R. W. Dexter, The marine communities of a tidal inlet at Cape Ann, Massachusetts: a study in bio-ecology, Ecol. Monogr. 17:263-294, from p. 272 (1947).
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Syst. Nat., ed. 10, 297.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!