The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A Synoptical Classification of the Bivalvia (Mollusca). Paleontological Contributions. 4, 1-47. (2011).
- Part N, Revised, Volume 1, Chapter 31: Illustrated Glossary of the Bivalvia. Treatise Online. 48, 1-209, 327 figs. (2012).
- Millard, V. 1997. Classification of Mollusca: A classification of world wide Mollusca. 1-544
- Comparative morphology among representative of main taxa of Scaphopoda and basal Protobranch Bivalvia (Mollusca). Papéis Avulsos de Zoologia . 49(32), 457. (2009).
- Vaught, K. C. / Abbott, Robert T. and Kenneth J. Boss. 1989. A classification of the living Mollusca. xii+195
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!