- Orifices of abdominal spiracles IV-VII directed posteriorly
- Pygidium small or very small, usually merely a narrow U-shaped sclerite
- Male with sharply defined presclerites on abdominal segments IV-VII; abdominal sternite VII hypertrophied; abdominal sternite VIII internalized and bilobate apically
- Male biaculeate hypopygium mostly or entirely exposed
- Basal ring of male genital capsule hypertrophied
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:560
Specimens with Barcodes:435
Species With Barcodes:80
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!