The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Agosti, D. 1991. Revision of the Oriental ant genus Cladomyrma, with an outline of the higher classification of the Formicinae. Systematic Entomology 16: 293-310.
- Bolton, B. 1994. Identification Guide to the Ant Genera of the World. 222 pp. Cambridge, Mass.
- Bolton, B. 1995. A New General Catalog of the Ants of the World. 504 pp. Cambridge, Mass.
- Bolton, B. 2003. Synopsis and Classification of Formicidae. 370 pp. Memoirs of the American Entomological Institute, Vol. 71. Gainesville, FL.
- Collingwood, C. A. (1979): The Formicidae (Hymenoptera) of Fennoscandia and Denmark. Fauna Entomologica Scandinavica 8, 1-174: 85-86, URL:http://antbase.org/ants/publications/6175/6175.pdf
- Hölldobler, B. and E. O. Wilson. 1990. The Ants. 732 pp. Harvard University Press.
- Shattuck, S. O. 1992. Higher classification of the ant subfamilies Aneuretinae, Dolichoderinae and Formicinae. Systematic Entomology 17: 199-206.
- Wheeler, G. C. & Wheeler, J. 1976. Ant larvae: review and synthesis. Memoirs of the Entomological Society of Washington 74: 1-108.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!