- Mandibular masticatory margins oppose at full closure but do not overlap
- Eye at extreme posterior apex of deep antennal scrobe
- Antennal sockets and frontal lobes strongly migrated laterally, far apart and close to lateral margins of head
- Abdominal segment IV with complete tergosternal fusion
- Sternite of abdominal segment IV reduced, tergite much larger than sternite and strongly vaulted
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!